16.2.12

[music] feist - intuition (piano version).


today my twitter timeline is quite full off people talking about Feist. a little i know about her through her song "inside and out" which was my friend's selection to be compiled in a cd as our graduation souvenir back then. the song sounds nice, yet her songs were not really in my playlist. 

apparently today she did a live performance in jakarta. am not going of course. one of my fellow whose timeline i follow (whom i'm pretty sure was attending the performance) just post a comment stating that she sang (finally) her song called "intuition", a mellow-ballad song, according to him. have a liking toward the word 'intuition' itself, plus my usual curiosity-in-a-sudden, i browsed the song on youtube, found the song and not really into it, and found its piano version.

i heart it. 

just like my fellow has said, a mellow-ballad. five times replaying it just set the mood right : mellow. i have to get out of here, as soon as it might possible...

No comments: