29.2.12

bad boy.



Listening their music now, and then go back a little from when they've just started, I must say they're becoming artists, not mere idols. They're just too good (as well as uniquely too individualistic)  to be called a boyband (for now). I've just listened to the whole album and did not regret for having it pre-ordered. The album is just worth listening. Honestly it's rather beyond my expectation nor prediction. Well, there's a song which I don't really into it, though, but overall I heart it, much! Too much I don't really care about how they looked like nor how their style is anymore. It's enough that I could smile over the music for an overflowing sincerity and honesty those made the language difference no longer become a matter.

Okay. I'm starting to get biased.
Gotta stop.

Well, one more thing anyway : for you your taste, for me my taste ;)

. . .
ps : Songs from their latest album were mostly to be listed in my "songs from back then" playlist :)

No comments: