7.2.12

It's been a while.

Lately, I've been missing a certain person. A lot. I'd even wished to go say "hi", put a smiley icon, and continued with "you got it all wrong, boy, you really got it all wrong...", and ended it with a griney icon, on his wall. I know he won't give any reply. I know for sure. I just wanted to tell him that I did remember his comforting words back then. Oh, and I wanted to tell him that I'd just watched a tv series called 100 Questions, and there's this guy named Wayne who resembles him, too much (well, of course he was way much cooler than Wayne, I guess). And I couldn't hold my tears when hearing this Wayne guy said something like, "well if it's me, I'd stop looking and let him come to me..." (yep, that was on soulmate seeking matter). That's just too similar to what he'd once said to me.

"tenang Wid, nggak usah dicari... pasti nanti akan ada yang dateng kok..." 

A package of simple line, wrapped with the usual sweet comforting smile of him, our best of friends.

. . .

We love you.