21.2.12

blue.

Yes. I'm officially in love with this group. And it's not because I love blue, both as word and color, that I too love their newest single entitled "Blue". I can't find any of their past songs which the music were similar to this one, as for the mood it brought somehow reminds me of those came by listening to "Haru Haru", mixed with "Tell Me Good Bye" and "Koe wo Kikasete". Well, this is not the point though. I must say, "Blue" stands for itself :)

Another thing to love is their singing, what else is there. Unlike their previous songs, I think "Blue" has let them to sing their warmest voice out. Honestly I'm a little bit surprise hearing it, mostly at Seungri's singing that became much more steady. GD's rap sounded to held back so much emotion, while TOP's rap was getting softer than those he's usually done before. Daesung's voice is the strongest as usual, but there's something different on his way of singing, I can't tell exactly what it is. And Taeyang, this time I don't find his voice as dominating as I usually feel whenever I listen to their songs. Well, all I wanna say is that this time I feel all of their voices blend perfectly each other as well as with the music.

As for the MV, honestly I was shocked when seeing leaked photos of their  MV making in NY. The outfits and the style are actually not those I would normally like to see. But, surprisingly the MV turns out super fine. I never thought they would wrap it up like that, a rebellious-look style as that in "Haru Haru" MV presented elegantly as that in "Love Song" MV. I definitely loving it! *okay, I might have exaggerating* Seeing the MV over and over again, I'm struck with GD's first part followed with Daesung's part. And to think that this song is about loneliness, this MV delivered the message well enough. It's not the bright-sky-type-of-blue, but more the-deep-ocean-type one.


Can't wait for their complete Mini Album to be released in February the 29th ;)
Meanwhile, just enjoy the song in this beautiful MV on their Youtube chanel and check out the translation of its lyrics here in Soompi.

It's bluetiful :)



Welcome back BIGBANG! It's good to have all the five member stay together :)

No comments: