30.4.11

jenny.


this song reminds me to time when i was being jenny,
full of hesitation to say yes or no.
but sure it was because the question was never popped up directly by the guy. unlucky me, no?
so i never found the urge to say "yes" if it's not person to person 'confrontation'.
guess i'm not suitable to be matched up by the third party.

this song also reminds me that love actually could collide with hate.
it was the time when i found that the one i used to love the most could turn out to be the one i hate
(not the most though).
but then i really couldn't help it.
in the end, it was his smile that i always give in to.

. . . . . . .

yesterday i found quite a surprising fact.
i used to try lots of thing to handle this sleeping disorder of mine,
but none of them worked. not even the relaxing tea. not even the hot chocolate.
yet, just a simple happiness did work, a pretty simple detailed happiness.
just like a quick pop on one of this video setting which made me couldn't stop giggling.

. . .

most of my friends kept telling me to move on.
none of them ever reminded me that move on should be with my head on up front though.
so for now, i do my own version of moving forward :
walking up front slowly with lots of looking back
*big grin*
sure i might be falling down the road countless time.
but i guess it'll be alright, since by falling down i'll be brought back to the reality.
one day, i'm sure i'll be able to move on with head on up front.

. . .

back to the pretty simple detailed happiness,
it made me sound asleep with smile.

i'll make more of it in the future.

:)

No comments: