22.4.11

now and then.


my first favorite teen movies : now & then

. . .

"Well Samantha... Things will happen in your life that you can't stop... But that's no reason to shut out the world... There's a purpose for the good and for the bad..."
(Crazy Pete)
.
"As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe. It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened and we can't."
(Samantha)
"You can run from the disappointments you're trying to forget. But its only when you embrace your past that you truly move forward. Maybe Thomas Wolfe never got to go home again, but I found my way there. And I'm glad I did."
(Samantha)

. . .

well, after all my favorite was and is still Samantha

and i got my own lesson learnt, that a group of friendship (especially girls) in fact needed to be in four or any other even numbers, 
except they had one person among them leading as a super-mature-dependable-sister role (of which believe me it would ruin her development stages at any amount), 
or they just eventually decided to make it of three

No comments: