8.4.11

28 #27

"How does it feel to not getting what you've wished for?"

Failed to fetch the destinies you've imagined.

Failed to pursue the worldwide journey on your mid-twenties.

Failed to be the best, at home, at school, at work and at society.

Failed to stay committed to plans you've once schemed.

Failed to win the heart of the best man in the world you can think of.

Failed to catch the falling star, all the chances those might have been nice enough to walk close to you.

Failed to be a person you wanted yourself to be.


If it's not a despairingly heartbreaking with some bittersweet, then find me some more suitable terms. Furthermore, I actually kinda dislike the word "failed to". Yes, I did not get some things I have wished for, but I don't think it's right to address them as failures. It's just my expectation doesn't meet God's master plan. And God's master plan, if not the best and customized for me only, is never a failure.

No comments: