9.4.11

28 #28

It's another birthday, hey Aries of April 9th!


I wish to be a better human. To make mistakes and improve, to have a fairly balanced rise and fall. To be a lot more brave. To be bold and honest. To be nice and gentle. For sure, to love and be loved.

I wish to be a better version of myself. To break out from the comfort zone, and live a life I once dreamt over the blank papers. To check three to five images on my vision board. To start pinning the cities on my world map.  And having better relationships with those around me.

And I'll never get bored wishing a better faith and a good health, to meet the one, nice future lifetime partner (soon...very soon), to finish my graduate school (not so far from this mid-year), to work on thing I really love (as soon as I've graduated), to get married and build my own family (on the perfect time and place only God knows), and...establish my own studio (one day only I know ;p).

And of all, I wish to be happy. Unconditionally happy :)

No comments: