8.4.11

28 #26

It's called feedback.

1.
I remembered my buddy (a partner while I was joining some self improvement training) have said things like this to me : "You're keeping your stress by yourself, how's that others suppose to know and help you out? This project is not something you should think over by yourself. This is our project." and "You know, I kinda admire you. Not every person who failed something would still be having such courage to face their failure and indeed pay it off with a far better performance on any possible upcoming chances. You're doing great, nobody's would ever know that actually you're still drowning in your last failure."

2.
Another friend of mind who's among those I used to entrust my dream and plan also gave me some lines, like : "I don't get you. You said you wanted to work on that big magazine. So, what is it with your plan to work on some urban design consultant, or this plan to get your MBA? I don't get it why is it you purposely take a non-straight path as you already know what you want? Why don't you just...go??"

3.
Another one, to whom I also shared my dreams, said : "You know, you have passion and you also have some strength as well as weaknesses. All you need is to play with them, wisely. You have to live your life, that's absolutely true. Yet, you also need to make your living to stay alive."

4.
And, my self-improvement training's coaches reminded me : "You're not in competition with anyone. You're in fight with yourself. You're your biggest enemy ever existed. Get to know your comfort zone, and leave it."

5.
The last one, I forgot was it my sister or brother, "I understand your need to be blunt and bold and firm, but it doesn't mean you need to be rude and harsh and cynical, don't you?"

.

Unfortunately, all these feedbacks couldn't be applied in my love-life folder. Too bad. The only feedback concerning the word "love" I remembered was only that told by one of my facilitator (still on the self improvement training I joined back then), "Don't you forget, that you're the love itself." So simple, yet heartbreakingly stabbed my heart.

No comments: