28.7.13

[happiness today] remember back in the day.


"Shout to the world with your cool voice, shine alive"

Listening to this song today I've just realized it actually has a deeper meaning than what I thought. It sounds like G-Dragon wrote this song as somewhat-like-a-self note to himself. That is a note to remind his nowadays-self of his dream back then. Even though it has already past ten years of him walking on his very dream. Still, he kept reminding himself not to forget his dream then.

Well, I think it's actually nice to have unusual ways to contemplate, to mark the numbers of your life so they wouldn't end up just as numbers. Oh, and my favorite part of the lyrics : "The lyrics that I’m writing with no space in between have my philosophy" (lyrics credit).

I really got something to say related to that line. Something very personal about my writings in this blog, be it the serious ones or the casual ones. Something started with this status. But, first thing first, let me have this head cooled down first, shall we? ;)

So, a bright blue sky and ocean for a relaxed head and a clearer mind? Sure with younger version of the five eagle boys in white. Perfect :) *pardon my obsession .__.*

.
And as I always thought, my boy is the cutest coolest :*

No comments: