18.4.12

[music] their top ten songs, my version.

There's a forum's thread asking us (the fans) what're our top ten (should it be the most favorite, or not?) songs from them (Bigbang, of course, who else do you think I'd want to give space writing about here?). Well, since I'm not a member of that forum, I'd post the list here, instead. Here they are (oh, and I made it a top eleven, if you don't mind... tehehee...) :


#11 Ego
Yes, this is one of their newest song, additional to their Alive Album released in Japan. The part that made me love this song is the catchy refrain "she kills my ego...". Yes, as simpe as that ;)

#10 Oh My Friend (feat. No Brain)
I love the song's beat. Nothing else. And I guess this one is their only track that could be considered into a rock genre.

#9 What is Right
Of all their song in Tonight Special Edition Extended Play, I love this song the most, even over Tonight itself, or Somebody to Love. I sensed such 'fun' feeling while listening to this song and see the performance stage version.

#8 Beautiful Hangover
This one, I loveeeee the concept of the music video. The colors' tone. The white feels. And the storyboard possible out from it.

#7 Bad Boy
They're back!!! It gave such familiar sound, somewhat between a dejavu of back then and a vision toward the future. And I love the dance at nearly the end of the song. Only (once again, only!) these boys can fit such moves so well ;)

#6 Mad About You / Fool
Was it a falsetto? Whatever it was, it just felt so right on its place...

#5 Taeyang (solo feat. G-Dragon) I Need A Girl
Listening to this song made me simply want to jump off the plane. Destination : Hong Kong.

#4 Love Dust
I love everything about this song. Be it the rhythm, the lyrics, the stage performance, and absolutely the Dong Young Bae *blink blink*. 

#3 Haru Haru
I first listened this song through the guitar cover version by Sungha Jung. He then brought me to the acoustic version of it, and later the original version. This song somewhat gave such irritable feel that made me irritably addicted to it. The music video beautifully illustrated a pain possible caused by love.

#2 G-Dragon's (solo) Butterfly
The first time I heard this song, it reminded me (a lot) of times when I first had my solo travelling adventure in Singapore (well, not really alone, though, I stayed in my friend's place). Weird, I must say, since I traveled at early 2007, and I just happened to found the song at early 2010, while the song itself was actually released at 2009. This is what I called "certain experiences were recorded (both in mind and heart) as a hidden melody, of which someday in the future will find the song came to ears that matched". Weird, still I must say.

#1 Koe wo Kikasete
This is my ultimate number one song of them. I think I already wrote too much about this song on this blog. So I won't say much. One thing I haven't mentioned before is that the song actually gave me the same effect as Taeyang's I Need A Girl : the urge to jump off the plane. But this one, the destination is Tokyo. Preferably with a transit in (Singapore, and) Hong Kong, still.

No comments: