1.4.12

[journal] 0,01% and plus.

33,33% being choleric helps me to make decision fast and firm, with so little regret for now, but with too many evaluation in future.
indeed there are only two types of decision, the one that makes you regret not taking it now, and the one that eventually will make you regret taking it way later (too far in future to actually be overly worried now). and despite the difficulty, i rather love making decisions.

33,33% being melancholic doesn't help me in getting the works done as fast as possible. oppositely, it makes me took like forever to finish even one so simple task. hence, i'm not working at my best with deadline. i'm working things out with outputs i had in mind.
in fact this' not a good thing. i don't even dare to think i'm that much of perfectionist. (well, who's on earth telling the world that they themselves are perfectionist? doesn't the word "perfect" itself ranked top of highly subjective adjective? doesn't addressing ourselves as perfectionist means telling others they don't aim for perfection?) but i do have my own definition of "doing my best". and that's all that i always (try to) aim for.

33,33% being phlegmatic helps me A LOT in ignoring things i shouldn't really take too hardly. the sense of being rather bossy or not obeying what others told me to do or just simply not following others, is this part's responsibility, instead the choleric part.
oh, and one thing, this part also help me to work things under pressure, not by letting me have less stress, but rather by giving me some sense of freedom to do them my way. *really, i must soon be an employer for myself*

and... 0,01% for the ability to shift in between those three above.
and... inconvenience to me is whenever (and wherever, and however) those three have a fight.

just like today. and any other given days until June.

No comments: