7.3.12

fantastic baby.



Regarding their recently-revealed "Fantastic Baby" MV, no matter how I come to like the beat of the song, and no matter how I'm impressed with the MV, I can't deny that I'm quite shocked (rather than surprised) with it, errr..unfortunately not in a really good way. Some feels were just a bit off. It's not that I hate it though. 

Impressed, still, but just that. I couldn't give a thumb up nor added it to my favorite video list. Well, to say it simple, I don't feel comfortable seeing this MV, unlike their other MVs, I mean unlike ALL their other MVs. 

But don't get me wrong, I fall for their music, and this somewhat-what-the kind of MV is not gonna get me take my words back ;)

.
ps : Listening to their latest album "Alive", I really really really want to write about them, but let me keep it for my to-celebrate-the-last-time-being-20s-birthday writing session (am I using the right term?) ;) First thing first is revision, still *d-oh >.< Oh, this finally I can say one good thing about the MV : stopping me from stalking around about Big Bang for a little while due to the after-shocked-effect.

pss : I wish they consider doing MV for DaeSung's solo "Wings". If so, I'd forget anything about this MV. Like, seriously.

No comments: