31.3.11

28 #20

I am quite agree with statement that tells us to be good friends with our emotion so we could always later control it. One of the effort, is to get to know what do you like or dislike whenever you feel like having a bad day. 


Mine? I hate it if on my bad days people were not being sensible enough not to do things extraordinarily stupid. 


It's exactly like what just has happened by the end of day. 
And to make it worst, in that case, I didn't have any chance to say that I don't like what that certain person has done. I just can't say it. Further, the thing is, it is not something that is unforgivably wrong. It's just me who feel that it's just not right either.


In the end, bad days happened to almost everyone. If others couldn't please me by being sensible enough toward how I really felt, then it's my part for being sensible enough not to take things to heart easily.  


.
Tapi, tolong atuhlah, yang namanya bercanda juga bisalah dipilih-pilih. Kapan-kapan saya mau  membuat pelatihan tentang bagaimana membedakan antara dinding dan kotak surat, juga antara bercerita dengan utuh dan bercerita dengan sepotong-sepotong (apalagi kalau motongnya di bagian yang nggak banget deh).

.
Maaf, ini adalah edisi rada emosi yang mana semua tulisan di atas dibuat tanpa mikir. *loh* 

No comments: