24.6.12

[music] Big Bang - Stupid Liar & Gara Gara Go


This was their performance on Love & Hope Tour 2011 in Japan. I remember loving each of their performances there, oh except for the "auuuww..." parts, no offend. As for this one, the pluses are their electric stabilo outfits (and i'm serious), the choreography, and... the getting more and more mature voice of Seungri.

This is the Japanese version of Stupid Liar. And I just found the overall lyrics, and I can't help myself from laughing ;))


As for this one, Gara Gara Go! I looovee their entry onto the stage. And their casual styled outfits (so far still the best style of outfit for them). And the choreography, as well.
Love it. Love it. Love it.

Enough said.


Well, it's kinda hard to dislike their stage performance, after all. Well, except for Monster. Guess I'll be having quite a long time to accept it.

No comments: