27.6.12

[journal] "what you resist, persist".

By today, I learnt it that things those actually annoy me wouldn't stop annoying me before I could ever take my lesson. Annoying, isn't it? But guess that's just how it actually go. Should I just follow the lead, or should I not?


Well, truthfully there's thing that always fail in making me to learn their lesson, it's the "what you resist, persist". It always comes back to me, always, no matter what. As if it wants me to accept the fact. I've always been too focus on things I resist rather on things I truly desire. And whenever the two of them came in a two-in-one package I can not bargain, come to think again, I always ended up unconsciously choose the first, abandoning the latter which people might possibly called it "a dream comes true". Foolish, I am.


And here, the situation repeats its history. Should I now choose the first as always, or big-heartedly chose to be mature and brace the dream. No sugar ever came without an attached risk for causing a diabetes, anyway. Everybody has their own limit to tolerate the risk, and so do I. I only need to use that limit, wisely.


Would I again end up staying in my comfort zone, rejecting a "what might be a step towards a dream comes true", just because it mixes up with something I'm, well, honestly, fed up with? Or would I rather choose to be boldly brave enough to deal with it, instead, in the name of pursuing my very dear dream?


Okay. Let's be it!
Behind every "what you resist, persist", there is a "dream comes true, hand in hand with hierarchical level of risks". Nothing expensive ever comes without some price to pay. Nothing valuable ever comes without some value to respect. 




So, just in case, you think you now me? you think I draw you a distance? Think again. Feel again. You might be wrong. That's actually intentional. That'd be how I deal with you, temporary :)