30.9.12

[journal] planning a trip (2)

Now, it's time for the wishlist!

Soon as I realized that my oh-please-don't-say-the-number birthday will be coming in another six months, I decided to plan a trip as a birthday gift to myself. Let's say on my birthday I'd still stay single, then it'll definitely be a solo trip. Otherwise, let's just hope it'll be my honeymoon ;) ;) ;)

Well, I'm not yet coming with a fixed plan, just some ideas of where the destination should be. Or should I say, where I want it to be. Here's some list, and mind you, this is a WISHLIST. If you ever know me in real life, please don't check it with logic.

So here we go :)

.

1. Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.

2. Pantura (North Coast), Java, Indonesia.

3. Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Indonesia.

4. Site of Majapahit Ruins, East Java, Indonesia.

5. Footprints of Old Kingdoms of Sunda and Java, Indonesia. Purely to fulfill the need on finding my roots.

6. South East Asia : Malaysia (torn between Malaca and Johor Bahru) - Vietnam (still too can't decide for Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City) - Cambodia (for its Angkor Wat for sure)

7. Singpore! Enough said.

8. Mecca - Madina. As a Moslem, I think it's natural that I put Umrah and Hajj to my prioritis :)

9. China : Hong Kong - Shanghai - Beijing.

10. Japan : Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka.

11. South Korea : Seoul - Sejong - Incheon (featuring Songdo).

12. Spain : Andalusia - Barcelona.

13. The Netherlands : Amsterdam - Rotterdam - Delft.

14. The Europe : Frankfurt - Prague - Paris - Bruges - Freiburg - Vitoria Gasteiz (curiosity to the max) - Tuscany

15. The United Kingdom : London - Edinburgh - Nottingham.

16. The Forbidden : Alexandria - Petra - Jerusalem - Istanbul - Santorini.

17. The Old Dream That Won't Fade Away : San Francisco - Denver - Boston - New York. And oh plus Toronto, Canada.

Ummm...that's quite a list.

Now that I recheck them, it's not all of the list I want to visit ALONE nor for mere vacation. Furthermore, with some logic *doh*, not to mention only with a six month preparation, some just kick itself out the list. And yes, to think again, some of them I want to visit with my future partner of life. Some of them I want to visit with my future little family. Some of them I want to visit with my parents as a gift trip. Some of them I want to visit during my future PhD study. Well, some of them are still good as destination for the awaited solo-birthday-trip, though :)

Let's rock plan it! Please be good, Universe...for the fated itinerary and unexpected encounters, the places, the time, the footprints, and the pocket ;)

No comments: