21.1.13

[music] Tablo (feat. Lee Sora) - Home.





"When I step past my door frame, I get dizzy
Because it’s the border to my comfort zone
The useless emotions that dirty my heart is covered with dust
If I get out of here, there’s death
Because I disliked the unfamiliar happiness more than the familiar sadness, I threw away my footsteps
I worry that I’ll become a pair of worn shoes
Because the world, time, people twistedly wear me
I forget. Like the heaps of newspapers and bills in front of my door,
Don’t leave the thoughts and demands of the world in front of me
This is my home – leave me alone
Just don’t come in here"


"Inside my sadness that became my home,
Inside my sadness that became my home, can I invite you in?"

credit & full lyrics
. . .

ps :
and how would i know whether you want the invitation (or not) is not really mine to think over, is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah denger lagu ini. mau ninggalin #CPH rasanya teririsiris....

astri said...

wah, udah sebentar lagi pulang ya :)

tapi lagu2 Tablo ini memang mengiris-iris hati...