31.1.13

[notes] today's insight.

i once wrote somewhere on twitter "when bad things happened to you, think. was there any thing bad you might had done to anyone else?" as a self note for myself.

and since sometimes back then, i always try not to post negative emotional lines that's supposed to be expression of my disappointment towards some people. i try to be fair. if i couldn't say it directly to the respective person, then i don't have any right to throw it to just anybody else on my timeline, do i? but i admit, it's one difficult thing. however, that's not enough reason for me to stop trying.

so, whenever bad things happen, i always, and will always try to keep this inside me : "what had i done bad?" not as an excuse to just let bad things happen to me, but rather as tool to help me accept that it happened.

No comments: