13.1.13

[repost] [journal] the happiness project : my version.

Get the logic and feel the feel. Happiness is within ourselves, we only need to dig it, which happens to be a never ending journey. 

The starting point is the principles, of which mine are :
  1. Be Astri. Be a person I always picture myself gonna be. Be it in faith, habits, behavior, style and thoughts. 
  2. If I ever to meet people who disagree about things with me, I gotta remember that I do not have any responsibility to make them agree with me. 
  3. However every things certainly must come up with basic logical reason, hence the argumentation (if needed) would have gone fair for both side. 
  4. Never pin an answer “…well, I’ve just feel like to…” Even you trust an intuition because of its valid reasoning, not mere feeling. 
  5. When I ever to encounter things those were not of my preferences, I need to remember to rather ignore them than being an anti. And of course, focus to those of my liking, instead. 
  6. But, still, do remember that some people deal with it by being cynical, sarcastic, throwing satire or tantrum. Accept differences on people’s view in accepting the world. 
  7. Tighten the belly, broaden the view! 
  8. Be a lady I’d wish my future daughter to see in her mom. 
  9. Keep calm and maintain rush management. 
  10. Fall in love (this time with heart), free the mind, risk the heart. 
  11. Be honest, be brave, be a woman with full of love. 
  12. Never ever quit writing, whatever happens, whatever it takes :) 

Inspired by Rubin Gretchen’s The Happiness Project.


(As I've written here, with some editing needed, also possible changes anytime in future)

No comments: