5.5.14

2 | on the way.

i am usually not a big fan of (american) superhero movies. no definite reasons to it, though. however, i found it different with batman on the dark knight series and spider man the reboot editions. maybe because, they are all too human? the same reason why most people, instead, not very fond of those. because superhero should just stay superhero, perhaps.

recently i just watched the amazing spider man 2. and i must say, despite all the average reviews, i love it. not on a normal amount, i admit. few things those stole my attention were the scoring music (as always), the dialogues (those rather human-ish, not superhero-ish, simple, metaphor-less, an everyday possible findings), and the characters, especially gwen stacy. that is a girl. oh, and did i mention the amazing visual effects? i did, just now.

for the scoring, hans zimmer just nailed it. the music just perfectly wrapping up the movie about a human superhero, who has his own complicated 'normal' matters and his supposedly-to-be-happy-ended love story. everything just right on their tracks. nothing too much. nothing too less. well, for frequent listening, i prefer ones with slow tempo, still. my favorite is "we're best friends".

as for the dialogue, my most favorite are gwen stacy's "Nobody makes a decision for me. This is my choice." and aunt may "It's funny that the heavier the box gets, the lighter I feel." well, all i can say, these two quotes saved my day. just when i'm on the verge of letting but me to make decisions for my future. just when i almost decide not to pack the boxes. well, i am a girl. i should do my things.

in all, the movie left me with an aftertaste similar to the dark knight rises. well, the latter received better reviews, though. but you don't love things (or ones) through comparison, or do you?



i love this track so much <3

No comments: