26.2.13

[music] Vanness Wu -

If it's not for Autumn's Concerto, I wouldn't realize that the most good looking among all the F4 boys (be it the Taiwan version, Japanese version, or Korean version) is actually Van Ness Wu. The one taking role as Mei Zuo in Meteor Garden (or Mimasaka Akira in the original Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango).

-- intermezzo : both Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango were based on Japanese manga, Hana Yori Dango or Boys Before Flower, and thus the term F4 literally means "flower four" *dang!* --

Watching Meteor Garden nearly ten years past its actual airing time, I found the drama was really really really ... out of date *well just you think...* *speechless* (it would've been different though if I had already watched it back then). Well, however I couldn't help admiring Vic Zhou, the one taking role as Huaze Lei (or Hanazawa Rui in HYD version), and end up watching his other drama, Mars (also pairing with Barbie Hsu, who played as San Chai, or Makino Tsukushi in HYD version). Mars is one really good T-drama, by the way, also based on Japanese manga with same title. I personally recommended the series.

Right, i'm talking about Van Ness Wu here. Well, later after Mars, accidentally I also found another T-drama called "Autumn's Concerto". When I first saw its trailer's thumbnail on Youtube, I thought the main actor was Yunho from Korean boyband TVXQ (of which, I was quite a fan of at that time..tehehee...). They really are looked alike. But, sure, turned out it wasn't Yunho, but Van Ness Wu. Really, at that moment I blamed the Meteor Garden's hair stylist -___-"

And, it's only yesterday I just known that he is actually a singer, too. And quite a good dancer, also. Oh, yes, now I remember that the F4 boys was actually a boyband, too, back then. What I didn't know is that he actually sings in three language >.<

This one in Japanese... I personally like this one :)

This one in Korean, a duet project with Kangta (a member of HOT, one of the early K-pop boyband) under SM Entertainment *why oh whyyy...* Oh, and this one doesn't fit my ears well...


And, this one in Mandarin, a collaboration with Junho from Korean boyband 2PM... I like it, but not very much my playlist...



Seeing his dancing, I can't help thinking that in some certain way his style reminds me of Taeyang's *ehh what*. Okay, too much for an intermezzo I think. These should be more than enough already to boost my "writing another report" mode... *zzzzz...*

No comments: