17.2.13

[notes] today's thought.

"my social media, my way". with this kind of mindset, i don't really think democracy suits this country for the time being. yet, in a total opposite view, it could be the only way for us, citizens, to learn. in a very hard way.

to respect what others have to say. and that is all to it.

to respect doesn't necessarily means to respond, or further to offend. i think for some of us, including me too, there's an urge inside to feel that what i thought about certain things is right. well, in fact, there's a little possibility that i am indeed right, right? just as much as the possibility that i might be wrong, too.

thinking that my thought is right doesn't automatically gives me right to think that other's thought is wrong, though. what if we didn't use the same "tools" and "options" in thinking? what if even the need that serve as our basis in clicking the thinking mode is not even the same? could i bear the responsibility for throwing out  "i am right, and you are wrong", later when it actually turns out to be that "i am wrong, and you are right"? will i have the exact same guts for both lines?


thus, i am right, and you are left. let's just walk hand in hand... if you want to.
(this could be what i'd say to my left, as could be said to me by my right)

No comments: