17.4.14

15 | 1997.




It's a bit early in the midnight hour for me

To go through all the things that I want to be
I don't believe in everything I see
You know I'm blind so why d'you disagree?

OASIS - All Around the World, Album Be Here Now, 1997

.

It's hard to pack the life of my 1997 in a box. The changing heart of a 14 years old girl, as well the fast-flowing time to mark an era. Influential things came all the way along the life, yet there're always some times when they're coming in a too vast of lines and speed.

1997 is one of those time. That's when my head didn't reach the level of imagination. That's when dramas occupied all spaces inside. That's the first time to realize things don't go as you thought they should be. Things go as they pleased.

And on that time, to understand was yet an option.

No comments: