9.4.13

[journal] last days.

In my planner, written not too long ago, my last days of being twenty something should be awesome.

Done with works and deadline. Equipped myself with all the necessities. Set the itinerary. Got the ticket and booked the hotel. And while waiting for the travel date, read the last pages of the Holy Quran, as well finished Murakami's Kafka on the Shore, done with Pram's Tetralogy of Bumi Manusia, with poems of Sapardi and Avianti in between. Later on April the 8th took the flight to Ho Chi Minh City from Soekarno Hatta airport where I'd be waiting for the departures hour accompanied by my fifth (or sixth?) cup of Starbucks and a music playlist named "Dusty Spring". Later I'd spent a day sight seeing in the city before departing to Angkor Wat the day after, April the 9th. Wandering around among the old old old temple for three full day. And then I'd be going back to Ho Chi Minh City to take the flight back home.

Well that was the plan for my 30th birthday, which all turns out not being executed, even its tiniest detail.

.

One thing that should not be far too different from the plan is this :
I would ask for happiness no more.
The only thing left to wish is that for Ibu, Bapak, Adi, Mamah, Eyang Putri, Mbah dan Bik, the families, and the bestfriends to stay healthy and happy whenever and wherever they are, to give me chances to give them happiness at the very least as much as they always gave me.


So hereby, I bid you a for good farewell, dear twenty something. Those were good days, indeed, yet the better are about to come :')


Welcome the big three!!!

No comments: