31.12.13

[journal] 2013,

the year i turned 30.
what's in a number? yet, it's not mere a number.

the year i moved out from where i always think of as a home.
and change is good.

the year i entrusted with a title i always long for.
now bear the responsibility.

the year when it finally came to mind, things i thought would never crossed my mind :
all i want is my mom and dad to be happy.

the year that might be the very last time for me to make such a reckless solo travelling.
well, i don't think so. guess there'll still be lots of solo trips. but a reckless one no more.

the year i felt like i'm fourteen again.
watching my favorite guys, being a fan girl to a heart content. and yes, it feels so good to be crazily in love.

the year i learnt to let go.
and letting go never equals to giving up.

the year i began to accept.
and to accept is indeed to give.

the year i dare to say i love myself more.
and nothing is really wrong with that.

the year i came to realize, i can't blame anything to "but, my heart said so".
you did not forget your senses, or did you?

the year i slowly detaching myself from things i shouldn't be too detached to.
distance is something to be embraced, not somewhere to escape to.

the year i choose, despite all, to feel complete and contented :)


Thank you 2013, for having me, to let me grow these ways...
and for all of you : have a wonderful better 2014, dears :)

No comments: