16.12.12

[journal] taking notes.

2012 is approaching its end. Too many writing promises I eventually can't manage to keep to myself, but hopefully not on the 'taking notes'. I feel I need to take time to (at the very least) appreciate things that took parts on my 2012.

At first I wanna take it as making reviews, but then I realized I'm in no capabilities to do so. I might be way too subjective to make a review, since 'taking notes' will only be applied upon things those mattered personally to me, and those might not be common things for others. So, yes, let me warn first there won't be any 'sketsasuara' or 'catatanpendek' until...errr...some day in 2013. While on the other hand, you might catch some glimpse of things behind all those 'sketsasuara' or 'catatanpendek'. Not all the things though.

Well, let's get started.
Tonight ;)

No comments: