6.10.12

[journal] the last quarter.

"It's Saturday night. If you're not having fun perhaps it's time to re evaluate your life..." (@desianwar)

True that! 
And not to take into account how many signs the universe had sent me. Fine, universe. I'll be going. I'm start packing my stuff right now. There's still one quarter left, yes?

No words could really describe how overwhelmed I was this past week. So many things were coming. So many things voluntarily added themselves onto my "to do" kinda list. Yet, those were not things I could just complain of. It's just that overwhelmed. With flood of a mixture of feelings.

Worries are inevitable, yet reactions those followed after will always be something controllable. However changes are tend to be better easier tracked back rather than planned ahead, regardless how forgetful people seem to be. 

.

The last quarter. 
It's just about time to re evaluate life, despite currently having fun pretending that I'm indeed having fun. Funception it seems, and yes you're not allowed to laugh at it. 

Anyyywaaaaayy, this last quarter's theme is keep calm and do running!
Changes are indeed good ;)

No comments: