20.12.15

[short chapter] a lost thank you note.

i hate to admit one thing : that sure enough, that time, i fell in love with you. a familiar stranger. a good friend. a rainbow-styled grayscale. an ANYTHING in BETWEEN.

i fell in love with how you oppose almost all of my thoughts. i fell in love with how you see possibilities in any negative talks. i fell in love with how you picture things in perspective. i fell in love with how you dealt with pessimism and frustration by a single smile. i fell in love with the way you didn't love me back.

and i still love the way you often came as a clear mirror to me. for any bitter facts you put into my midnight coffee, i owe you that indefinite future ahead. for nothing sweet you've presented to me, i genuinely thank you.


ps : i'm so sorry the thank you note got lost within my pride.